Often I think about, a life full of adventures. How fun it would be, to go on different ventures! Live in a crystal palace, Just like a queen, How nice it would be, To be a bit cold and mean. I will command the monsters And dine with the devils, No one to stop me, The world full of evils. Be the perfect villainess, With a mixture of class and sass. Or live like an angel, In the deepest, darkest hell, I might not be the epitome of kindness, But I won't stop to rebel, I will be the ray of hope, And the fire of goodness, I will lead to change the world, From its current hopelessness. Be the perfect saint, I will never have a taint. Or maybe live in a forest, Just like a beautiful fay, Having no worries in my life, My heart would be childish and gay. I will enjoy the beauty of nature, My house would be near a willow tree, And I wouldn't have anything to fear, My soul would be completely free. Be the perfect person with a soul, Which will never cease...
Comments
Post a Comment